Monday, August 21, 2017

The solar eclipse

I'll admit it - I was one of those people with the silly-looking glasses who was staring at the sun today. But those silly looking glasses revealed some pretty cool views of the solar eclipse.

Where we live, we were about 93% eclipsed. One of the comments I heard in our area was about how light it was for how little sun was showing. There was a definite temperature drop though. It was actually a nice change from the heat.

The solar eclipse reminded me yet again of how amazing our God is and how He made the universe in such an orchestrated way.

"When I consider the heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man, that You visit him?
For You made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor."
Psalms 8:3-5 NKJV


No comments: