Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The need for chocolate continues

This is shaping up to be a chocolate kind of week. I don't know if I dare admit this - I downed almost an entire bar of chocolate before leaving work tonight. It hasn't been a terrible day. The day has actually gone rather quickly. But I'm exhausted and chocolate is my pick-me-up of choice.
Exhaustion seems to be the theme of my life lately. It seems like that's where I live most of the time. It comes from getting woken up two and three times a night to feed a baby.
It seems as if I have forgotten everything I did with son. Yet at the same time, I have chosen to do things differently this time around. So in all fairness to myself, things aren't the same. I do remember being exhausted with my son. All I know is that I will be glad when my baby starts sleeping through the night.

No comments: